Date: 24th March 2022
Time: 6:00 PM onwards
Venue: Alliance Française du Bengale Auditorium
Since its beginnings, dance has been highlighted by the seventh art, all the pioneers of cinema
having used it (the Lumière brothers, Méliès, Alice Guy, the Pathé brothers).
What could be more natural? Cinema and dance have the distinct quality of questioning and
constantly renewing our relationship to space and time through movement.
The Let’s Dance! retrospective consists of films specially selected by the Clermont-Ferrand
International Short Film Festival for Bonjour India.
1. Tanghi Argentini by Guido Thys
2. Ballets of Beelitz by Boris Gibé, Florent Hamon
3. Whitney Houston by Boris Gibé, Florent Hamon
4. Sisters by Daphne Lucker
5. Blue Dog by Fanny Liatard, Jérémy Trouilh
6. The Sense of Touch by Jean-Charles, Mbotti Malolo
7. Gallant Indies by Clément Cogitore