Date(s) - 08/09/2016
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
ALLIANCE FRANCAISE DU BENGALE
Miss Neha Khanna, representative of Sciences Po Paris, will be at the Alliance française du Bengale on Thursday 8 September 2016 at 5 p.m. for a presentation cum interactive session.
Sciences Po Paris is a world-class university in Europe and it has recently tied up with Presidency University, Kolkata.
Sciences Po Paris is ranked world number 4 in QS world rankings 2016 for politics and international relations.
Please note that every student admitted to English taught programme in social sciences is entitled to a 50% tuition fees waiver and 30% of the student body is funded further on the basis of merit and need.
Sciences Po Paris offers a series of and Bachelor and Master programmes in English, such as,
- European Affairs
- Economics and Public Policy
- Economics and Business
- International Project Finance
- Governing the Large Metropolis
- Development Practice
- Environmental Policy
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- International Development
- International Economic Policy
- International Energy
- International Public Management
- International Security
- Journalism and International Affairs
- Master of Public Affairs (MPA) – programme for young professionals
- Financial Regulation and Risk Management – programme for young professionals
All are welcome to attend this informative event.