Date(s) - 21/03/2016
On Monday, 21 March 2016 we are celebrating the second annual edition of the great global event, “Goût de France / Good France”. Similar to last year, the idea remains simple: 1,500 chefs across 5 continents will dish up, at the same time, amenu featuring gourmet French cuisine (aperitif and canapés, entrée, main course(s), cheese platter, dessert, and French wines and champagnes), making this an exceptional culinary event.
YOU CAN ALSO ENJOY FRENCH CUISINE & WIN A TRIP TO FRANCE FOR TWO WITH THE LINK OVER HERE : survey monkey.com/r/goodfrance2016
This initiative – launched by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development under the aegis of celebrated chef Alain Ducasse – aims, over the space of a dinner, to salute the excellence of French cuisine, its innovative skills, and the values that it conveys: bringing people together over a shared meal, the pleasure of taste, and the balance between human beings and the products of nature. This second edition will also help recall why the “Gastronomic Meal of the French” was inscribed on the UNESCO Intangible Heritage List, and contribute to promoting French cuisine throughout the world.
Once again this year, the event will be celebrated with particular relish in India,where more than 50 restaurants have been selected across the country by chef Alain Ducasse – so there’s no way you can miss it! Diners can pick their preferred ambience as they will be spoiled for choice: bistro, coffee bar, contemporary or haute cuisine restaurants.
– The Bridge (The Park), Calcutta – 03340049000;
– Cafe Swiss (Swissotel), Calcutta – +91 033 6626 6541;
– La Cucina (Hyatt Regency), Calcutta – +913325171425;
– The Dining Room (Taj Bengal), Calcutta – 913366123184;
– The Legacy Grill (The Lalit Great Eastern), Calcutta – +919163329106;
– The Square (Novotel), Calcutta – +918584077051;
– La Terrasse (The Oberoi Grand), Calcutta – +919830324414;
– West View Bar & Grill (ITC Sonar), Calcutta – 913323454545.
FOLLOW the event #GoodFrance
Instagram : @good_france