Date(s) - 24/05/2015 - 28/05/2015
2:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Short Film makers’ Association of Easter India in collaboration with the Alliance française du Bengale invite you to the 2nd International short & documentary film festival from 24 to 28 May at Nandan III. The projections will be held from 2.00 pm to 8.30 pm and are open to all.
Films from India, the United States, France, Italy, Germany, Israel will be screened.
Here is the programme :
– 2.00 pm : No look pass by Melissa Johnson (USA) and a selection of short films from France.
– 5.45 pm : Documentation of Clay Image Makers of Kumartuli by Ranajit Ray, Tender is the sight by Torsha Banerjee and a selection of short films from Italy.
– 2.00 pm: a selection of short films from Germany, The Last Adieu by Shabnam Sukhdev and My Father Namgyal by Utpal Das.
– 5.15 pm : A poet, A city & A Footballer by Joshy Joseph, Aamaar Katha: Story of Binodini by Tuhinabha Majumdar.
– 2.00 pm: a selection of short films from Germany and France, The Burning Life by Manash Dewanji.
– 5.15 pm: a selection of short films from Israel, Ujantali (Ebby Tune) by SOM, Maa Ganga by Pradeep Kumar Das, Praner Prohori by Gopal Bose.
– 2.00 pm: The City Dark by Ian Cheney (USA), Rangbhoomi by Kamal Swaroop
– 5.15 pm: Soul of the Forest by Tamal Dasgupta
– 2.00 pm: Freedom Summer by Stanley Nelson (USA), Kanta Kabi Rajanikanta by Arup Kumar De.
– 6.15 pm: a selection of short films from Israel