An Immersion Workshop by Masters:101 on Creating and Sustaining a Profitable Startup
Venue: Alliance Francaise du Bengale, Park Mansion, Park Street, Kolkata
Time: 2-6 pm
Book your seat on the link below
In this four-hour long immersion workshop you will get a deep insight into the 12 month long entrepreneurship program which is being launched by Alliance Française du Bengale (www.bengale.afindia.org) and
TSFE – The School For Entrepreneurs (www.tsfe.in) in partnership with TotalStart Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Developers (www.totalstart.org).
• The first two hours of the workshop will give you detailed insights into the practical methodology of creating and sustaining a profitable startup with real case studies
• The second two hours of the workshop will cover the reasons of ‘success and failure’ in creating a sustainable and profitable startup with real life examples
• The session through out will be interactive in nature and at the end half an hour will be dedicated to personal questions and answers with reference to the participants’ life journey and journey as an entrepreneur
A Word from the Director of Alliance Française du Bengale
“The Alliance française du Bengale in Kolkata affiliated to the international network of the Alliances françaises in the world (813 Alliances françaises in 136 countries). The Alliance française du Bengale is a cultural centre, a space for documentation (books, magazines, journals, music CDs & film DVDs, etc.) and a French language training institution.
Like any Alliance française, the Alliance française du Bengale is a local society driven by a Council of Administration. It has a close administrative link with France, especially because its parent body – the Fondation Alliance française – is located in Paris, and also because it is managed by two expatriate staff members, the Director and the Course director nominated by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Ambassador of France in India is an ex-member of the Council of Administration of the Alliance française du Bengale and traditionally delegates the Consul General of France in Kolkata to represent him.”
A Word from the Director of TotalStart
“The School For Entrepreneurs’s (TSFE) unique program for 2 years discovers and develops THE RIGHT ASPIRANT, through a gruelling selection process to become an entrepreneur at the end of the 2nd year.
Our Select Faculty Mentors are entrepreneurs who are on the hard path of success and growth.
Undergraduates and Postgraduates in any discipline who want to pursue the path of becoming an entrepreneur, be their own boss, have the opportunity to earn in crores, should positively explore TSFE – The School For Entrepreneurs’ 2 year elite program which promises to deliver to you the following:
• A running and sustainable company at the end of 2 years
• Initial Traction of revenue of up to Rs 10 lakhs at the end of the program
• Funding by Financial Institutions of up to Rs 1 crore
• A certificate for successful program completion in Partnership with the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. Of India or Equivalent
• In case a student is not keen to pursue a career in Entrepreneurship, with the experience gained through this program, a sure shot opportunity to be placed in a good company as a manager”